Build a classy and powerful workstation or gaming PC with Asus Z270-P Prime motherboard. The ATX-format motherboard supports 6th and 7th gen. Intel processors with LGA1151 socket and dual AMD Crossfire GPU setup. Enjoy lag-free network traffic and crisp audio with 7.1 surround sound output. The motherboard lets you install up to 64 GB fast DDR4 RAM and super-responsive M2.SSD storage. Connect a broad range of peripherals on dual video outputs or fast USB 3.0 devices.
Socket: The motherboard supports 6th and 7th generation Intel Core, Pentium and Celeron processors with LGA1151 socket.
Dual AMD GPU setup: Two PCIe x16 slots let you install dual AMD graphics in CrossFire configuration, enhancing your PC's gaming potential even further.
Audio: The board uses Realtek ALC892 audio codec to deliver crisp 7.1 surround sound with minimized noise.
Cooling: Onboard thermal sensors and advanced fan control ensure the board provides optimized cooling for all hot components while keeping fan noise to minimum.
- 2x PCI Express x16 3.0 bus with SafeSlot reinforcement
- 4x PCI Express x1 bus
- 4 DIMM memory slots support dual-channel DDR4 modules up to 3866 MHz and 64 GB total capacity
- 4 SATA connectors with 6 Gb/s throughput
- 2x M2.SSD NVMe key slots support M2.2280, M2.2260 and M2.2242 SSD cards with up to 32 Gb/s throughput
- 3D printer friendly board lets you print and mount your own nameplate and custom guards and protective components
- Illuminated LED trace path surrounds the audio components
- 2x PS/2 port for mouse and keyboard (color coded)
- HDMI and DVI video output (requires integrated GPU on chip)
- Gigabit LAN port
- 4x USB 3.0 (up to 5 Gb/s)
- 2x USB 2.0
- S/PDIF optical audio