Game like a pro with Asus ROG Strix Z270H Gaming motherboard. Build a powerful gaming PC with support for 6th and 7th gen. Intel processors and multi-GPU setup to enjoy high-end gaming in superb detail. The motherboard lets you install up to 64 GB fast DDR4 RAM and super-responsive M2.SSD storage. Hook up your entire speaker set with SupremeFX surround audio and enhance the design with custom 3D printed components installed into dedicated mounts.
Socket: The motherboard supports 6th and 7th generation Intel Core, Pentium and Celeron processors with LGA1151 socket.
Multi-GPU setup: Three PCIe x16 slots let you install triple AMD graphics in CrossFire configuration or dual Nvidia graphics in SLI configuration, enhancing your PC's gaming potential even further.
SupremeFX sound: The board uses custom audio codec to deliver crisp acoustics with class-leading signal-to-noise ratio and dual headphone amplifiers for pristine sound in your favorite games.
Cooling: Onboard thermal sensors, multiple fan headers, all-in-one water pump connector and FanXpert 4 Core control module make the board a straight-up candidate for custom liquid cooling solution, ensuring optimized cooling on all hot components.
- 3x PCI Express x16 3.0 bus with SafeSlot reinforcement
- 3x PCI Express x1 bus
- 4 DIMM memory slots support dual-channel DDR4 modules up to 3866 MHz and 64 GB total capacity
- 6 SATA connectors with 6 Gb/s throughput
- 2x M2.SSD NVMe key slots support M2.2280, M2.2260 and M2.2242 SSD cards with up to 32 Gb/s throughput
- 5-way optimization with a single button touch
- Combined PS/2 gaming port for mouse or keyboard
- DVI and HDMI video output
- Gigabit LAN port with ROG GameFirst prioritization of game data
- 2x full-size USB type-A 3.1 (up to 10 Gb/s)
- 4x USB 3.0 (up to 5 Gb/s)
- 2x USB 2.0
- S/PDIF optical audio
- 7.1 analog audio