With Fractal Design Define C PC case, you can build a compact, high-performance PC with ATX-format motherboard and GPUs up to 315 mm long. Multiple drive bays allow you to install various HDD or SSD storage units. With ModuVent interior layout, you can implement powerful air or liquid cooling solution with optimized airflow. The case also features advanced sound dampening through professional-grade materials on the front and side panels. Additional space around and behind the main panel lets you route cables neatly with the included velcro straps.
Front panel: The top panel has two fast USB 3.0 ports and separate 3.5 mm headphone and mic jacks.
- Supports ATX format PSU (max. 175 mm length)
- Supports ATX, Micro ATX and Mini-ITX format motherboards
- Max. GPU card length: 315 mm with front fan installed
- 2x drive bays for 3.5" or 2.5" drive units
- 3x dedicated 2.5" SSD slots
- 7 expansion card slots
- 3x 120 mm or 2x 140 mm front fan positions (1x Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fan included)
- 2x 120/140 mm top fan positions
- 1x 120 mm bottom fan position
- Dust filters on all fans and PSU
- Max. radiator size: 360 mm (front)
- Max. CPU cooler height: 170 mm