MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon motherboard lets you build a powerful gaming PC with advanced technologies and stylish RGB LED lighting. The ATX-format board features LGA1151 socket for 6th and 7th gen. Intel processors and supports multi-GPU setup. You can install up to 64 GB fast DDR4 RAM and super-responsive M2.SSD storage. Thanks to broad range of external interfaces, you can connect a screen with up to 4K UHD resolution, 7.1 HD audio or super fast USB 3.1 devices.
Socket: The motherboard supports 6th and 7th generation Intel Core, Pentium and Celeron processors with LGA1151 socket.
Multi-GPU setup: Three PCIe x16 slots let you install triple AMD graphics in CrossFire configuration or dual Nvidia graphics in SLI configuration, enhancing your PC's gaming potential even further.
VR Boost: With dedicated accelerator chip, you can plug in your VR headset and immerse into the digital world without lag, choppy transitions or motion sickness.
Mystic Light: Choose from more than 16.7 million colors and 16 effects for the RGB LED illumination of the motherboard - ideal for cases with transparent sides or windows.
Audio Boost 4: The board includes custom audio module with dedicated amplifier and supports 7.1 channel HD audio output. Nahimic 2 sound enhancement ensures studio-grade acoustics.
- 3x PCI Express x16 3.0 bus with Steel Armor slot protection
- 3x PCI Express x1 bus
- 4 DIMM memory slots support dual-channel DDR4 modules up to 3800 MHz and 64 GB total capacity
- 6 SATA connectors with 6 Gb/s throughput
- 2x M2.SSD NVMe key slots support M2.2280, M2.2260 and M2.2242 SSD cards with up to 32 Gb/s throughput
- Easy troubleshooting with EZ Debug LEDs
- Gold-plated audio connectors
- Combined PS/2 gaming port for mouse or keyboard
- HDMI and DVI video output (requires integrated GPU on chip)
- Gigabit LAN with anti-surge protection
- 1x reversible USB type-C 3.1 Gen. 2 (up to 10 Gb/s)
- 1x full-size USB type-A 3.1 Gen. 2 (up to 10 Gb/s)
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen. 1 (up to 5 Gb/s)
- 2x USB 2.0
- S/PDIF optical audio
- 7.1 analog audio