Design and build a powerful gaming PC that can fulfill all your needs while allowing for comprehensive cooling and lighting management. NZXT H700i ATX PC case allows you to install multiple high-end graphics cards, plenty of storage devices, sophisticated air and liquid cooling and RGB LED lighting. The tempered glass side window lets you showcase the inside of the PC. The all-steel construction is robust and incorporates innovative cable management system for clean interior layout and smooth airflow. There are four NZXT Aer F fans and two RGB LED strips included with the case.
CAM Smart controller: The included CAM Smart device lets you manage 3 separate fan channels with up to 10 W output per channel. There is also one RGB LED port that supports up to 4 NZXT Hue+ RGB LED strips or up to 5 Aer RGB fans.
Top panel: The top panel has two fast USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports and separate 3.5 mm headset and microphone mini-jack ports.
- Supports ATX format PSU
- Supports ATX, E-ATX, Micro ATX and Mini-ITX format motherboards
- 2+1x drive bays for 3.5" drive units (third bay requires removal of fan)
- 7x drive bay for 2.5" drive units
- 7 standard expansion card slots
- 3x 120 mm / 2x 140 mm front fan positions (3x NZXT Aer F 120 mm fan included)
- 1x 120/140 mm rear fan position (1x NZXT Aer F 140 mm fan included)
- 3x 120 mm / 2x 140 mm top fan positions
- Dust filters on front and PSU air intakes
- Max. radiator size: 2x 140 mm or 3x 120 mm (top - standard, or front - push-pull config)
- Max. CPU cooler height: 185 mm
- Max. GPU card length: 413 mm
- Water cooling and reservoir space: 224 mm (alongside cable bar)
- Cable routing space: 18-22 mm