With Samsung 970 EVO internal SSD storage, your laptop or desktop computer can be accelerated to exceptional speed. The SSD has 500 GB capacity and comes in small form factor with 80 mm M.2 key plug. The SSD uses PCIe inteface with 4 lanes, allowing for extremely high sequential read and write speeds up to 3300 MB/s and 2000 MB/s respectively, being multiple times faster than SATA SSD units.
Installation: The SSD uses M.2 plug that connects to the respective M.2 key slot on your motherboard. The standardized length of the SSD is 80 mm.
- 500 GB storage capacity
- 3D V-NAND memory cell design uses 32-cell vertical stacks to achieve higher memory density and more compact size
- 512 MB LP-DDR4 RAM buffer
- Solid state design provides higher shock protection to your data
- 256-bit AES hardware encryption lets you protect your valuable data with full disk encryption
- Samsung TurboWrite technology significantly accelerates sequential write performance
- Up to 300 TB (terabytes written) drive endurance