With Samsung 960 EVO internal SSD storage, you can boost the responsiveness and speed of your laptop or desktop beyond imagination. The SSD has 500 GB capacity and comes in small form factor with 80 mm NVMe M.2 key plug. The SSD uses PCIe inteface with 4 lanes, allowing for extremely high sequential read and write speeds up to 3200 MB/s and 1800 MB/s respectively, being several times faster than SATA SSD units.
Installation: The SSD uses M.2 plug that connects to the respective M.2 key slot on your motherboard. The standardized length of the SSD is 80 mm.
- 500 GB storage capacity
- 3D V-NAND memory cell design uses 32-cell vertical stacks to achieve higher memory density and more compact size
- Solid state design provides higher shock protection to your data
- 256-bit AES hardware encryption lets you protect your valuable data with full disk encryption
- Samsung TurboWrite technology significantly accelerates sequential write performance
- 5.13 W typical power consumption
- 1.2 W idle power consumption
- 0.005 W power consumption in sleep mode
- Samsung Magician software comes bundled