Next-generation EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming graphic card comes in shortened form that is ideal for even compact gaming desktops. Enhance the gaming power of your PC to handle even VR gaming or demanding FPS and RPG games in Full HD 1080p or 1440p resolution. This graphic card uses 192-bit interface and 6 GB fast GDDR5 RAM for high framerate in fast-paced games. With GPU core overclocking, the core frequency can be increased higher for power-hungry graphic applications and programs.
Short form factor: The graphic card comes in shortened form factor that is just 17.27 cm long, perfect for compact PC cases where internal space can be quite precious to spare. At the same time, the card keeps power consumption down at reasonable 120 W.
Nvidia G-Sync: This technology synchronizes the refresh rate of G-Sync compatible monitors with the graphics to minimize screen tearing and lag.
- PCI Express x16 3.0 bus
- 6 GB GDDR5 memory
- 1280 CUDA cores
- 8008 MHz memory clock frequency
- 1506/1708 MHz GPU core clock frequency (GPU Boost off/on)
- 1x HDMI, 1x DVI and 3x DisplayPort connectors
- Max. 4 simultaneous monitor connections
- Support for 8K display (7680 x 4320)
- Nvidia VR Ready
- EVGA PrecisionX OC utility app lets you tune and overclock the card with ease
- DirectX 12 support