Next-generation EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW Gaming graphic card lets your gaming PC handle even 3D VR gaming or demanding FPS and RPG games in Full HD 1080p or 1440p resolution without lag or stutter. This graphic card uses wide 256-bit interface and 8 GB fast GDDR5 RAM for consistently high framerate in even triple-A titles. With GPU core overclocking, the core frequency can be increased higher for power-hungry graphic applications and programs.
Cooling: ACX 3.0 cooling system uses dual fans with optimized blade shape and straight heatpipes that ensure fast heat dissipation. The fans can also turn off for silent operation under low load.
RGB lighting: The fan module uses multi-color RGB LED lighting to provide an eye-catching element to your PC. You can adjust the colors and effects of the lighting through the EVGA PrecisionX OC app.
Nvidia G-Sync: This technology synchronizes the refresh rate of G-Sync compatible monitors with the graphics to minimize screen tearing and lag.
- PCI Express x16 3.0 bus
- 8 GB GDDR5 memory
- 1920 CUDA cores
- 8008 MHz memory clock frequency
- 1607/1797 MHz GPU core clock frequency (GPU Boost off/on)
- 1x HDMI, 1x DVI and 3x DisplayPort connectors
- Max. 4 simultaneous monitor connections
- Support for 8K display (7680 x 4320)
- Nvidia VR Ready
- 2-way SLI ready
- EVGA PrecisionX OC utility app lets you tune and overclock the card with ease
- DirectX 12 support