Upgrade your gaming desktop to handle even demanding 3D games and VR environments with Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC graphic card. The card uses 192-bit interface and 6 GB fast GDDR5 RAM for smooth performance in Full HD 1080p gaming on high details. With factory-implemented GPU core overclocking, the core frequency can be increased higher for power-hungry graphic applications and programs. And Nvidia VR Ready certification makes the card ideal for immersive virtual reality games and apps.
Nvidia G-Sync: This technology synchronizes the refresh rate of G-Sync compatible monitors with the graphics to minimize screen tearing and lag.
Cooling: Twin 90 mm WindForce 2X fans with alternate spinning directions and ridged blades ensure consistent airflow over the radiator. Copper composite heatpipe with direct contact on the core provides efficient cooling even under heavy load. With semi-passive design, the fans turn off when the card is under low load to operate in silent mode.
- PCI Express x16 3.0 bus
- 6 GB GDDR5 memory
- 8008 MHz memory clock frequency
- 1582/1797 MHz GPU core clock frequency in OC Mode (GPU Boost off/on)
- 1556/1771 MHz GPU core clock frequency in Gaming Mode (GPU Boost off/on)
- 1x HDMI v2.0b, 2x DVI-D and 1x DisplayPort v1.4 connectors
- Support for 8K displays (7680 x 4320)
- Supports up to 4 simultaneous screen connections
- DirectX 12 support
- Nvidia VR Ready