Upgrade your gaming desktop to handle even advanced triple-A 3D games and VR environments with Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming graphic card. The card uses wide 256-bit interface and 8 GB fast GDDR5 RAM for smooth performance in Full HD 1080p or 1440p gaming on high or ultra details. With GPU core overclocking, the core frequency can be increased higher for power-hungry graphic applications and programs. And Nvidia VR Ready certification makes the card ideal for immersive virtual reality games and apps.
Nvidia G-Sync: This technology synchronizes the refresh rate of G-Sync compatible monitors with the graphics to minimize screen tearing and lag.
RGB lighting: Customize the card looks and complement your PC case with adjustable color LED lighting and various light effects using the Xtreme Engine app.
Cooling: Triple WindForce 3X fans with ridged blades ensure consistent airflow over the radiator. Two copper composite heatpipes with direct contact on the core provides optimum cooling even under heavy load. With semi-passive design, the fans turn off when the card is under low load to operate in silent mode. LED indicators on top of the card show you the current status for each fan.
- PCI Express x16 3.0 bus
- 8 GB GDDR5 memory
- 8008 MHz memory clock frequency
- 1620/1822 MHz GPU core clock frequency in OC Mode (GPU Boost off/on)
- 1594/1784 MHz GPU core clock frequency in Gaming Mode (GPU Boost off/on)
- 1x HDMI v2.0b, 1x DVI-D and 3x DisplayPort v1.4 connectors
- Support for 8K displays (7680 x 4320)
- Supports up to 4 simultaneous screen connections
- DirectX 12 support
- Nvidia SLI support
- Nvidia VR Ready
- Rigid backplate improves card stability and prevents the circuit board from bending